The card provides access to a set of services designed for tourists visiting Budapest. An official product of the city, it enables the holder to use reliable, selected tourism services free of charge or at a reduced price, including the free and unlimited use of the public transport system, free entry to museums and baths, and reduced-price catering and cultural services.
There are three cards to match the length of your stay, at the following prices:
- 72 hours Budapest Card: 9 900 HUF
- 48 hours Budapest Card: 7 900 HUF
- 24 hours Budapest Card: 4 900 HUF
The services and reduced prices can only be enjoyed by the holder. Each card offers the same services, they only differ in their terms of validity.
Services that card holders can enjoy free of charge in 2016:
- unlimited use of the capital's public transport system during the term of validity (buses, undergrounds, trams, trolleybuses, cogwheel trains, BKK boats, and HÉV trains within the administrative boundaries of the city),
- one free entry to the permanent exhibitions of the following museums: Budapest History Museum; Aquincum Museum; Kiscelli Museum; Vasarely Museum; Hungarian National Gallery; Hungarian National Museum,
- one free entry to Szent Lukács Baths and Swimming Pool,
- two walking tours of the city with guiding in English (one in Pest, and one in Buda),
- Pocket Guide: a free mobile a11pp with 12 thematic tours.
In addition to the above free services, more than 100 further services can be used with a discount of 10-50% off the bills or entrance tickets (baths, sights, churches, museums, restaurants, sightseeing tours, boat trips, etc.).
Please note we can activate your card earliest at check-in time.